Saturday, March 26, 2011

Drywall In Jeep Cherokee

INVISIBLE FRIEND'S BLOG THE PATHS

Hello.

the net I have seen an invisible friend and I find it interesting so I'll point out, if you are interested click on the image below or the link on the columnade the right. I put the requirements.






Rules to follow:
- NATIONAL is level.
- You have to be followers of the blog.
- Date of registration: from March 20 until April 10 . If someone to sign up after that day, would out.
- The shipping be conducted from 11 to 15 April as the peak day .
- The idea initially is to give away 1 books :
- I have to send an e-mail with the information that I put next to the following address: amigoinvisibledragonfly@hotmail.es

* Subject: Invisible Friend. * Nick
blogger. * URL
blogger profile.
* List 6 books you want: 3 normal size and 3 in pocket size, so there to choose from.
* Cosas que os gusten , por si vuestro amigo invisible quiere añadiros alguna cosita más.
* Dirección postal .







 

0 comments:

Post a Comment