Friday, April 15, 2011

Where Is Anne-marie Mediwake



Hello!

On World Book Day's blog Dragonfly organized an invisible friend and I signed up.
Today I received the gift, my invisible friend is Marissa . Here you photos.


Aquí está el libro envuelto, con un làpiz muy mono a su lado, una carta y bolsitas con pulseras y colgantes.








Aquí está el libro, Juntos  de Ally Condie,  que le tenía muchas ganas de leerlo.
 Marcapáginas y dos de su blog, son muy bonitos, gracias por habermelos enviado.
Dos muestras de perfume, aquí en la foto no están, ya los he probado.



Debo decir your blog did not know him but I pass by, you're probably fine, if you need something here I am and I hope we talk around here often.
All gifts I liked very much, thanks. Besoss










0 comments:

Post a Comment