Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Evan Williams Advertisement Tennis

AWARD BOWL

HOLA !!!!!

This is a very original award has given me wings to fly blog Martinay Iris. Thank
I liked it.


must
context the following questions and give it to three blog:

1 - Do you like the prize?
Yes, I think is very original. Please give it to me.

2 - What is your favorite part of house?
Well I can not stay with one, my room and read and study terrace in good weather.

3 - more bad movie you saw.
The truth is that all I've seen I've liked and some I do not remember that I have seemed bad.

4. The novel character impressed you most in your latest novel.
Vishous, vampire of the Black Dagger Brotherhood.

5 - Recipe for your favorite sandwich.
bread, ham, tomato and olive oil.

6 - Tell a funny story yours.
Well now I acurdo none.

7 - first saying that comes to your head.
a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

8 - A joke.
2 boys enter the classroom and the teacher tells one of them: Student
, why were you late? I was just dreaming
traveling everywhere, I met so many countries, and woke up a little late.
And you, students?
I went to the airport to meet him!

9 - Your favorite car.
I love the Porsche and Alfa Romeo Juliet.

10 - Finally, a word to attract potential readers to your blog.
Well here you will find reviews of juvenile and adult books, news, competitions.

I give it to:
Arantxa the City of fantasy blog. Rosa's blog
Escondida between letters.
A blog The trunk of my books.









0 comments:

Post a Comment