Thursday, May 5, 2011

Jesse Jane Clipart I Need Jesse Jane Account?

'll wait all my life (Megan Maxwell)

Hi!

Today I bring a new book by Megan Maxwell, looks good here I leave the information:



'll wait all my life
Author: Megan Maxwell
ISBN: 9788415160601
Editorial: eRide Price
editions published: May 2010
Price: € 11.00


; ; SYNOPSIS

What if a woman of twenty-first century, like you, travel in time to the seventeenth century? Find out
immersing yourself in the pages of this novel Montse's hand and his two friends, Julia and Jane, a London-based English.
A raffle, a prize, a trip, a city, Edinburgh. Land of legends and Scots.
There, at the time, in that place, think of something that will forever change the life of the protagonist and his friends.
Want to know what wrong? Would you like to smile and have fun? Would you fall in love?
Then, you have no choice but to open the book and get comfortable.
Enjoy!



also be signing at the book fair in Madrid on June 11 at the 292 booth from 18:00 h to 21:30 h. If you want me to sign a book.


From here the author of luck and I hope to continue writing more stories.










0 comments:

Post a Comment